“customer” : means the customer reflected on the order form;
“set” : means the Young Engineers Home Addition Equipment Set suitable for online classes;
“seller” : Young Engineers Franchise;
“these terms and conditions” : means these terms and conditions of sale, the contents of the customer’s orders and any written acceptance of the customer’s orders by the seller.
- Delivery of Set
Normal delivery time, from when payment received into our account is 4-6 weeks.
- Cool off Period
Customer has the right to cancel the order within 5 business days from placing the order. Customer will be entitled to a full refund of any amount already paid to the seller.
4.1. Unwanted Set
You can return an unwanted Set, within 7 days after receiving it, to the seller, provided:
- it is still in the original packaging;
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is not missing any parts;
Note: R200.00 handling fee will be charged, by the seller, for any unwanted returns
4.2. Set damaged on delivery
Should a set be damaged or missing any parts at the time of delivery / collection, please notify the seller within 7 days of such delivery / collection by emailing the seller. Seller will determine how the damaged parts will be replaced.
4.3. Defective equipment
We do our best to ensure that the set we deliver to you are of a high quality and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a set or any characteristic of a set,
- Any defective equipment will be replaced by the seller at no additional cost
- The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a replacement under this section:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the set;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the set;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the set;
- where the specifications of a set, although accurately described on the order form and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you;