By submitting a registration form, you acknowledge and accept that all the information on the form is correct and complete and that you have read and understood the below terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
“customer” : means the person responsible for payment reflected on the registration form;
“learner” : means the Child as reflected as the Learner on the registration form;
“set” : means the Young Engineers Play Machines equipment set;
“registration form” : means the registration form to which these terms and conditions are attached;
“provider” : Young Engineers Centurion;
“course” : means Play Machines I course OR Play Machines II course.
“lesson fee” : means the course fee excluding the set as reflected on the registration form
- The course consists out of
- Play Machines I – 10 Lessons
- Play Machines II – 10 Lessons
- The course is suitable for ages 7-10 years due to small parts in the set.
- The set is not for sale as a stand-alone, you can only own a set if you registered for a course.
- The course will be conducted with video and audio web conferencing.
- The learner will receive login details to access the designed portal.
- The provider reserves the right to provide catch up lessons if there is availability in another course.
- The provider reserves the right to deny course attendance.
- The provider cannot accept any liability, loss or injury suffered during attendance of course.
- The course content stays the property of the provider and no customer or learner will be allowed to make any copies of the portal or share their portal login details with any other person.
Instalment options and discount:
- The customer will receive discount if the course is paid up-front on registration.
- The customer will receive sibling discount if the two or more learners from one family attends the course.
- Above discounts to not apply along with campaign discounts or special offers.
Customer has the right to cancel the order within 7 days from registration. Customer will be entitled to a full refund of any amount already paid to the provider.
- If registration is cancelled before the start of the course a cancellation fee of R200.00 will be charged
- If registration is cancelled within the first 2 lessons of the course, 25% of the full lesson fee will be forfeited
- If registration is cancelled within the 2nd to the 4th lessons of the course, 50% of the full lesson fee will be forfeited
- If registration is cancelled within the 5th to the 7th lessons of the course, 75% of the full lesson fee will be forfeited
- If registration is cancelled after the 7th lessons of the course, the full lesson fee will be forfeited