By submitting a registration form, you acknowledge and accept that all the information on the form is correct and complete and that you have read and understood the below terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
“customer” : means the person responsible for payment reflected on the registration form;
“learner” : means the Child as reflected as the Learner on the registration form;
“set” : means the Young Engineers Home Edition equipment set;
“registration form” : means the registration form to which these terms and conditions are attached;
“provider” : Young Engineers Centurion;
“programme” : means Bricks Challenge OR Galileo Techinic programme.
“lesson fee” : means the course fee excluding the set as reflected on the registration form
1. Delivery of Set
Normal delivery time, from when payment received into our account is 4-6 weeks.
2.1 Unwanted Set
You can return an unwanted Set, within 7 days after receiving it, to the seller, provided:
- it is still in the original packaging;
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is not missing any parts;
Note: R200.00 handling fee will be charged, by the seller, for any unwanted returns
2.2 Set damaged on delivery
Should a set be damaged or missing any parts at the time of delivery / collection, please notify the seller within 7 days of such delivery / collection by emailing the seller. Seller will determine how the damaged parts will be replaced.
2.2 Defective Equipment
We do our best to ensure that the set we deliver to you are of a high quality and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a set or any characteristic of a set,
- Any defective equipment will be replaced by the seller at no additional cost
- The following will NOTbe regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a replacement under this section:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the set;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the set;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the set;
- where the specifications of a set, although accurately described on the order form and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you;
- The programme consists out of 30 lessons
- Bricks Challenge – 30 Lessons
- Galileo Technic – 30 Lessons
- The Bricks Challenge programme is suitable for foundation phase learners (grades 1 – 3).
- The Galileo Technic programme is suitable for intermediate phase learners (grades 4 – 7).
- The set is not for sale as a stand-alone, you can only own a set if you registered for a programme.
- The programme will be conducted with video and audio web conferencing.
- The learner will receive login details to access the designed portal.
- The provider reserves the right to provide catch up lessons if there is availability in another programme.
- The provider reserves the right to deny programme attendance.
- The provider cannot accept any liability, loss or injury suffered during attendance of programme.
- The programme content stays the property of the provider and no customer or learner will be allowed to make any copies of the portal or share their portal login details with any other person.
1. Instalment options and discount:
- The customer will receive sibling discount if the two or more learners from one family attends the course.
- Above discount to not apply along with campaign discounts or special offers.
2. Cooling-off Period:
Customer has the right to cancel the order within 7 days from registration. Customer will be entitled to a full refund of any amount already paid to the provider.
- If registration is cancelled before the start of the programme a cancellation fee of R1 000.00 will be charged
- One month’s written notice is applicable
- In the event where the programme was paid upfront:
- If registration is cancelled within the first month of the programme, 25% of the full lesson fee will be forfeited
- If registration is cancelled within the 2nd to the 4th month of the course, 50% of the full lesson fee will be forfeited
- If registration is cancelled within the 5th to the 7th month of the course, 75% of the full lesson fee will be forfeited
- If registration is cancelled after the 7th month of the course, the full lesson fee will be forfeited