Online STEM and SKILLS development Course designed for children to ignite their Creativity and Imagination through
Learn and Play!
About Play Machines Course:
Play machines is an online interactive building course where children will build their engineering models online with their Young Engineers Instructor. A theoretical STEM lesson will be presented during each lesson followed by an engineering building phase, using your own Young Engineers set. Read more….
Benefits of the Play Machines Course:
- Extramural activity in the comfort of your own home.
- Students get to own their own equipment set to continue the Young Engineers STEM learning at home
- Hands-on learning activities enhance concentration and attention levels. The more physical skills students learn, the more confidence they have to engage in the difficult subjects like STEM.
- Young Engineers teaches students not only the practical skills needed to survive the tech world, but also skills such as innovation, creative thinking and entrepreneurship.
- Our after-school programmes, through a problem-based learning approach, challenge students to take the information they have learned in the class and apply it to a real engineering problem – this reinforces the concepts and also helps build their self-confidence.
Who can register for the course:
The course is best for girls and boys between the age of 6 – 10 years