“Children’s games are significant;
They have a tremendous role shaping the child’s life”
– e² Young Engineers –
Our most popular education program introduces elementary school children (ages 7 – 11) to the basic principles of mathematics, science and engineering. By integrating the basic arithmetic learned in school with an intuitive active learning process, children grasp a better understanding of the fundamentals of physics.
For Ages: 7-11
Average lesson duration: 75 minutes
Young Engineers Bricks Challenge Education ProgrammeThe Main Goal and Idea behind the programme
The main goal of Young Engineers educational programmes is to provide theoretical and practical knowledge on basic principles in mathematics, science and engineering using motorized building blockss and other methods that produce motion.
The main idea of Young Engineers Bricks Challenge is learning the subjects through stories and demonstrations. The highlight of each lesson is the building stage of a model that demonstrates the lesson’s subject using building blocks. Each participant receives our unique Young Engineers kit which has been designed and manufactured especially for this purpose.Programme Subjects Include
- Basic and complex mathematics: Instructors teach basic math, from addition and subtraction to exponents.
- Famous scientific and philosophical figures: Archimedes, Sir Isaac Newton, Einstein, and more.
- Powers and principles in physics: Centrifugal and centripetal forces, the power of inertia, potential energy, kinetic energy, action and reaction law, buoyancy, torques, fulcrum, load division, angular momentum, and more.
- Develops motor skills
- Encourages creative thinking
- Develops the ability of analyzing engineering process
- Strengthens social aptitude and develops communication and teamwork ability
- Expands horizons and general knowledge in physics and various natural phenomena
Building and Investigating
- Amusement park rides
- Transportation vehicles