Here are the key steps in joining the Young Engineers’ franchise family:
1. Contact us for initial details.
2. Getting to know you. Submit our YE Request for Consideration Application to find out if a Young Engineers Franchise is a good fit.
3. Have a Young Engineers Consultation to learn about the business, the company and the Franchise model.
4. Review the Young Engineers Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
5. Have a 2nd call to answer any questions about the franchise FDD or the franchise business model.
6. Have a 3rd Call with the Young Engineers’ Founders – get to know the people who started it all.
7. Attend the Edutainment Orientation Week in Michigan for formal training.
8. Franchise is Awarded!